Tuesday

Visit Me on Facebook!

Like!

I've got a brand new site on Facebook where you can stay in-touch, keep up with my latest work and interact with other who like action/adventure/thriller stories.

I'm also interested in several social and economic issues that affect the lives of Africans and write about that on my Facebook pages.  We can't ignore these issues any longer because the world has become "smaller" and what affects people in the back country of Africa also affects us in the western world, now.  By paying attention to the issues, we are not only helping them: we discover that we are looking out for our own interests.

Come on over for a visit!
James



The Dark Continent Chronicles: Kindle & Paperback NOW!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.
Leave a comment for me here.
James